Sunday, February 12, 2012

It is time to introduce to you some of our members. I will start off with Jesi Ferguson, our web-master.
A lady of many talents, Jesi creates delightful dolls, is a creative writer and understands things like html and other web-site stuff. We think she has done a wonderful job on our web-site, www.dollsasart.com  and are excited about some of her other plans for it.
 Here is what Jesi has written for her introductory page on our web-site:

Please check out her blog which is listed on this page. You can also find her on Facebook.

Once Upon A Moon...

Once Upon A Moon...

There was a little girl who believed in magic,
and that never changed!
My work comes from that enchanting place

where dreams are born.
I open a book inside my head and begin to read;
“Once Upon A Moon…”
and raw, unbleached flights of fantasy emerge.
Some are mischievous and wild like the mountains;
others are as dark and mysterious
as shadows that dance under a full moon.

Each character has its own personality and that dictates the materials I use to bring it to life.

I don’t choose my subjects, they choose me.
In bringing them to life, I am allowed to be a conduit
for the magic that surrounds us all.
Who could ask for more?

Please, take a look around.
Maybe the magic will find you too!

Moonbeams & Blessings,
Jesi

No comments:

Post a Comment